Welcome to 3putters contact me at Cooper@3putters.com

Events

visitors

Buy your Domain here

golf weather

Firstly, hello to everyone! I'm from the UK and live in the area between TPC and Palm Valley.

I'd be very grateful on tips for the best places to get irons re-shafted without being ripped off! My 56degree vokey is shedding all the chrome finish on the shaft. I don't think it affect play, however it does keep cutting my hands.

Many thanks in advance.

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know a place called Vegas golf repair I will get address for you, it's not to be confused with las Vegas discount golf they have high rates for repair .. Later today when I get home I will find it for you, posting this from my phone. We have a few members from UK glad you found us please share the site with your golfing friends back home as well..Cooper
Hi, did you manage to find the details of this place?

Many thanks. David

Cooper said:
I know a place called Vegas golf repair I will get address for you, it's not to be confused with las Vegas discount golf they have high rates for repair .. Later today when I get home I will find it for you, posting this from my phone. We have a few members from UK glad you found us please share the site with your golfing friends back home as well..Cooper
Here is the link..Tell them Cooper from 3putters sent you..

Vegas Golf Repair is located at 4860 W Desert Inn Rd Las Vegas, NV. Phone: 702-873-8077
That's great, thank you.

Cooper said:
Here is the link..Tell them Cooper from 3putters sent you.. Vegas Golf Repair is located at 4860 W Desert Inn Rd Las Vegas, NV. Phone: 702-873-8077
The best, hands down, is RC Golf on Charleston just west of Decatur. Phil is the owner operator. It doesn't look like much from outside, but he is the greatest. Fast service and knows his stuff.

Tell him Jack sent you over..........................
I been there few time. cool guy.

Jack said:
The best, hands down, is RC Golf on Charleston just west of Decatur. Phil is the owner operator. It doesn't look like much from outside, but he is the greatest. Fast service and knows his stuff.

Tell him Jack sent you over..........................

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cooper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service